Electro-Voice ZX3-90 12" 600W Passive PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Groundbreaking high-performance speakers.
The Electro-Voice ZX3 offers an unprecedented level of lightweight, two-way 12" loudspeaker performance for the widest variety of portable and installed applications. Featuring the DVX3121 12" woofer and the ND2 neodymium compression driver, the ZX3 continues the groundbreaking innovation of the EV DVX woofer program.
When it comes to problem and solution versatility, the ZX3 is in a class of its own. In addition to the highest performance drivers available, a complete range of optional accessories allow the ZX3 to be easily and precisely configured in multiple box arrays, mounted on trusses or tripods, deployed as monitors, or used as system mains with a subwoofer. The optional accessories include the CB-5 array kit, MB3 wall and ceiling-mount bracket, HA-3 handle adapter for use with the VSA-1 strong arm mount, and the TCA-1 truss clamp adapter.
Housed in a stylish yet rugged injection-molded enclosure, the ZX3 shares the same functionality as the larger ZX5, with 90° x 50° or 60° x 60° horn dispersion patterns, 45° or 55° monitor angles, passive or bi-amp operation, and seven M8 rigging points. The ZX3 comes in a black finish.
- DVX3121 12" LF transducer with forced-air cooling
- ND2 2" voice coil, 1" exit neodymium
- Compression driver
- 90° x 50° coverage pattern
- 600W continuous (2400W peak) power handling
- High sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- Adjustable monitor angle (45° or 55°)
- 2 Anchor plates for single stud fittings and
- 7 Integral suspension points
- Available in black or white
- Passive/biamp selectable
ZX3-90 12" 600W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency response (-3dB): 58 - 15000 Hz
- Frequency response (-10dB): 48 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 97 dB
- System power handling (continuous/program/peak): 600/1200/2400 watts
- Low-frequency power handling (continuous/program/peak): 500/1000/2000 watts
- High-frequency power handling (continuous/program/peak): 40/80/160 watts
- LF transducer: DVX3121
- HF transducer: ND2
- Enclosure material: polypropylene
- Color: black
- Color: white
- Outdoor: yes
- Speaker type: full-range
- Weight net: 43.65 lb. (19.8 kg)