Electro-Voice ZX1-100 PA SpeakerProduct #581425 Electro-Voice 581425 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-performance, compact loudspeaker with a lightweight, durable, high-tech enclosure.
The ZX1's enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity-compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low-frequency response without vent noise. The ZX1's long excursion, high-output, eight" woofer with weather-treated cone delivers smooth, low-frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates the ZX1 with the EV DH2005, a 1" exit-true compression driver with extended frequency response and high-output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long-term operation without audible effect.
ZX1-100 PA Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60 - 20000 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 48 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 94 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 123 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H°: 90°
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V°: 50°
- Rotatable Horn: Yes
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 200/400/800 watts
- LF Transducer: EV8L
- HF Transducer: DH2005
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Color: Black
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik NL4
- Outdoor: No
- Chassis Size: 8"
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
- Weight Net: 18.52 lb. (8.4 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.76" x 11.1" x 10.35" (451 x 282 x 263 mm)