Electro-Voice TX2181 Tour-X Dual 18" Subwoofer(Black) Sku #600833000001000 Electro-Voice 600833 YAEA Unpowered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality sound and tour durability.
The Electro-Voice TX2181 Tour-X is a dual subwoofer system that is designed to add high-output, high-impact bass response to the EV TX2152 loudspeaker system.
The 18" TX2181 subwoofer can move tremendous amounts of air, thanks to dual EVS-18S high-excursion woofers, a well-braced enclosure, and a low-distortion port design. The EVS-18S woofers feature a 4-layer voice coils and cast frames for high power handling and maximum durability. The Electro-Voice TX2181 is designed to be used with a processor and a dedicated amplifier channel in a biamp configuration.
The TX2181 Tour-X has many features that make it a versatile subwoofer system. The enclosure is constructed out of a combination of MDF and plywood, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Four way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keep the connectors hidden and allows for closer placement to a wall or other boundary. It is the same width and height as the TX2152, providing a single column appearance when stacked, and uses the minimum amount of space when stored or transported. Mounting points on the rear of the enclosure allow the optional TX-W1 wheel kit to be attached for easy portability.
- Dual 18" Direct-Radiating
- Dual EVS-18S 18" (457mm) LF transducers
- 103dB sensitivity, 138dB maximum SPL
- 1000W continuous, 4000W peak power handling
- 4 integrated handles for easy portability
TX2181 Tour-X Dual 18" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Freq. response (-3 dB): 50Hz - 160Hz
- Freq. range (-10 dB): 40Hz - 1.5kHz
- Rec. low pass frequency: 80Hz - 120Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 103dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL1: 138dB
- Horizontal coverage: Omnidirectional
- Vertical coverage: Omnidirectional
- Power handling: 1000W continuous, 4000W peak
- LF transducers: (2) EVS-18S, 18" (457mm) drivers
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 2.9 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45.4" x 20.0" x 27.2" (1154mm x 508mm x 691mm)
- Net weight: 123.5 lbs (56.1 kg)
- Shipping weight: 139.0 lbs (63.1 kg)