Electro-Voice TX1181 Tour-X Single 18" Subwoofer
Unpowered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality sound and tour durability.
The Electro-Voice TX1181 Tour-X is a high-power subwoofer that extends the low frequency performance of the EV TX1122 and TX1152 loudspeaker systems.
The TX1181 Tour-X subwoofer uses the EVS-18S, a high-excursion 18" woofer, coupled to well-braced enclosure with large, low distortion ports, to add high-impact bass response to any fullrange loudspeaker. An integrated low-pass filter allows the Electro-Voice TX1181 Subwoofer to be connected in parallel with a TX1122 or TX1152 on a single amplifier channel, eliminating the need for additional amplifier channels and processing.
The EV TX1181 subwoofer has many features that make it a versatile subwoofer system. The enclosure is constructed out of a combination of MDF and plywood, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Four-way handles allow for gripping the TX1181 in a variety of positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keeps the connectors hidden and allows for closer placement to a wall or other boundary. An integrated pole mount allows for elevating a TX1122 or TX1152, and integrated mounting points on the rear of the enclosure allow the optional TX-W1 wheel kit to be attached for easy portability.
- Single 18" direct-radiating
- EVS-18S 18" (457mm) LF transducer
- 100dB sensitivity, 132dB maximum SPL
- Integrated low pass filter with 6dB/octave slope
- 500W continuous 2000W peak power handling
- Pole mount to elevate a two-way loudspeaker
TX1181 Tour-X Single 18" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Freq. response (-3 dB): 50Hz - 160Hz
- Freq. range (-10 dB): 45Hz - 700Hz
- Rec. hi-pass frequency: 30Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 100dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL: 132dB
- Horizontal coverage: Omnidirectional
- Vertical coverage: Omnidirectional
- Power handling: 500W continuous, 2000W peak
- LF transducer: EVS-18S, 18" (457mm) driver
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 7.5 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with
- rotatable logo
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.3" x 20.0" x 23.3" (769mm x 508mm x 591mm)
- Net weight: 74.5 lbs (33.8 kg)
- Shipping weight: 88.0 lbs (40.0 kg)