Electro-Voice TX1152 Tour X 2-Way 15" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Tour with confidence, knowing you have power, high-quality sound, and durability.
The Electro-Voice TX1152 Tour X is a high power, high sensitivity, 15" 2-way PA loudspeaker system to use when high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a lightweight package.
The TX1152 PA speaker uses a DH3, high output 1.25" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 60° x 40° horn. This combination results in a smooth response to 20 kHz and excellent pattern control in medium throw applications.
The SMX2151 15" woofer has an FEA optimized magnet structure and a shorting ring for ultra low distortion and maximum intelligibility at high SPL levels. The crossover uses steep 24 dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, extended HF, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
The TX1152 has a variety of features that make it equally suited for portable or fixed installation applications. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength while still remaining lightweight. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Four way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions, a pole mount allows for placement on a subwoofer or a tripod. Six 3/8" threaded points allow a single TX1152 to be suspended in a various positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors panel keeps the connectors hidden, while allowing the TX1152 to be used with the TX1181 subwoofer for extended sub bass on a single amplifier channel, with no additional processing needed.
- Single 15" 2-way
- 60° x 40° full-range
- DH3 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm, 1" (25mm) exit pure titanium compression driver
- SMX2151 15" (381mm) LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced 4th order crossover with HF protection
- 60 degree x 40 degree rotatable coverage pattern
- 100dB sensitivity, 133dB maximum SPL
- 500W continuous 2000W peak power handling
- Pole mount for tripod use
TX1152 Tour X 2-Way 15" PA Speaker Specifications:
- Freq. response1 (-3 dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range1 (-10 dB): 40Hz - 20kHz
- Rec. hi-pass frequency: 40-Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 100dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL: 133dB
- Horizontal coverage: 60 degree, or 40 degree
- Vertical coverage: 40 degree, or 60 degree
- Power handling: 500W continuous, 2000W peak
- LF transducer: SMX2151, 15" (381mm) driver
- HF transducer: DH3, 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover frequency: 1650Hz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 5.6 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
- Suspension: (6) 3/8" threaded points - (2) on each side and (2) on the rear of enclosure
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.6" x 17.5" x 17.5" (776mm x 446mm x 446mm)
- Net weight: 61.2 lb. (27.8 kg)
- Shipping weight: 68.7 lb. (31.2 kg)