Electro-Voice TX1122 Tour-X 2-Way 12" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality sound and tour durability.
The Electro-Voice TX1122 is a high power, 2-way loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a lightweight package.
It utilizes the DH3, high output 1.25" titanium compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity 90 degree x 50 degree horn. This combination results in a smooth response to 20 kHz and excellent pattern control in short to medium throw applications.
The SMX2120 12" woofer has an FEA optimized magnet structure for very low distortion and maximum intelligibility at high SPL levels. The crossover uses steep 24dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, extended HF, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
It has a variety of features that make it equally suited for portable or fixed installation applications. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength while still remaining lightweight. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Four-way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions, a pole mount allows for placement on a subwoofer or a tripod. Six 3/8" threaded points allow a single TX1122 to be suspended in a various positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keeps the connectors hidden, while allowing it to be used with the TX1181 subwoofer for extended sub bass on a single amplifier channel, with no additional processing needed.
- Single 12" 2-way
- 90 degree x 50 degree full-range
- DH3 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm, 1" (25mm) exit pure titanium compression driver
- SMX2120 12" (305mm) LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced 4th order crossover with HF protection
- 97dB sensitivity, 130dB maximum SPL
- 500W continuous, 2000W peak power handling
- Pole mount for tripod use
Why wait to get the power and sound you have been looking for? Order today!
TX1122 Tour-X 2-Way 12" PA Speaker Specifications:
- Freq. response (-3 dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range (-10 dB): 45Hz - 20kHz
- Rec. Hi-pass frequency: 45Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 97dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL: 130dB
- Horizontal coverage: 90 degree
- Vertical coverage: 50 degree
- Power handling: 500W continuous, 2000W peak
- LF transducer: SMX2120, 12" (305mm) driver
- HF transducer: DH3, 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover frequency: 1750Hz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 5.4 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
- Suspension: (6) 3/8" threaded points - (2) on each side and (2) on the rear of enclosure
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.3" x 15.0" x 15.0" (616mm x 382mm x 380mm)
- Net weight: 44.5lbs (20.2 kg)
- Shipping weight: 50.0lbs (22.7 kg)