Electro-Voice SXA100+ Powered LoudspeakerProduct #580078 Electro-Voice 580078 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
High-power output with multiple inputs and an EQ section to optimize your mix.
The Electro-Voice SxA100+ sets a new standard for powered speakers. Its design provides users multiple inputs with mix capability, an easy-to-use EQ section, and loads of power in a compact, attractive package. The SxA100+ is a full-range loudspeaker ideal for most applications that require high-quality sound. The system has been designed with careful attention to the dynamic requirements of music to provide high SPL without excessive heat. The high-quality microphone preamplifier provides great-sounding vocals and speech. A master Level Control sets the desired SPL, and line input can be mixed and balanced with a microphone with a level control. The SxA100+ features linear response that can be easily optimized for speech or music with onboard, multi-band equalization.
The high-frequency section of the SxA100+ utilizes a molded- in, 65° x 65° constant-directivity horn. This unique pattern contributes to high intelligibility so vocals sound natural yet cut through sonically in reverberant, noisy rooms. The coverage pattern is uniform; sound quality off-axis is very well maintained, even at 45° off axis (a 90° total coverage angle). The SxA100+ contains a high-frequency horn that is driven by the DH2010A, a 1"-throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm driver using a unique, convex-drive TimePath phasing plug structure for smooth and extended high-frequency response. Built-in suspension points and polemount make it easy to position for your application without expensive accessories.
- Compact, ergonomic size
- Integral monitor stand
- Mic and line inputs with mix capability
- A high-frequency horn that is driven by the DH2010A, a 1" throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm driver using a unique, convex-drive TimePath phasing plug structure for smooth and extended high-frequency response. high-frequency equalization
- Line Output for additional speakers
- 65° x 65° constant coverage horn
- High-sensitivity, 124 dB maximum SPL
- Dynamic filters provide overload protectionand Linear response
Mix and deliver your sound with power and clarity through the SXA100+.
SXA100+ Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- LF Amplifier Power (RMS): 150 watts
- HF Amplifier Power (RMS): 50 watts
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 55 - 20000Hz
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 124dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H°: 65°
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V°: 65 °
- HF Transducer: DH2010
- Color: Black
- Flying: Yes
- Outdoor: No
- Chassis Size: 12"
- Speaker Type: Full-range, Mid-High, Powered Monitors, Powered Speakers, Two-Way
- Weight Net: 42.99lb. (19.5kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.07" x 16.89" x 12.28" (586mm x 429mm x 312mm)