Electro-Voice RE92L Minature Electret Condenser MicrophoneProduct #271255 Electro-Voice 271255 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Great for houses of worship, broadcast, and presentations.
The Electro-Voice model RE92L is a professional-quality miniature cardioid, electret condenser lavalier microphone. The RE92L is designed for unobtrusive miking of speech and instruments, making it an excellent microphone for many broadcast, stage performance, and presentation purposes. The mic's small size makes the RE92L ideal for theatre, interviews, public address systems, and houses of worship. The Electro-Voice RE92L has a cardioid polar pattern for high gain before feedback. The RE92L mic's condenser element provides clear and natural sound reproduction. The included two-stage windscreen minimizes wind noise and popping. Electro-Voice includes an inline module with the RE92L for connection to any standard microphone input with 24 to 52-Volt phantom power. The RE92L mic comes with 4' of cable, both single and dual tie clasps, and a belt clip with a non- reflecting black finish for the inline module.
- Wide, Smooth Frequency Response
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 12dB/Octave Switchable High Pass Filter
- Transformerless Differential Output to Drive
- Long Cables
- Includes Both Single and Dual Mic Tie Clips
RE92L Minature Electret Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 250 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal
- Current Consumption: 6 mA
- Maximum SPL (1% THD): 135 dB
- Mic Type: Lavalier
- Power Requirement: 24 - 52 V Phantom
- Specials: external preamp
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Case Material: Metal
- Weight Net: 160 g ( 5.64 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 10.5 x 24 mm, (0.41" x 0.94")
- Microphone Applications: Speech