Electro-Voice RE200 Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneSku #271223000000000 Electro-Voice 271223 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Small, light,rugged, and highly versatile.
The Electro-Voice RE200 microphone is a cardioid, true condenser instrument mic designed for the exacting acoustic reproduction of choirs, strings, percussion and brass instruments in live performance and sound recordings. The RE200 mic is designed to be used in professional remote recordings, sound reinforcement systems, sound studios and motion picture/TV scoring stages.
The EV RE200 mic's frequency response has a continuous presence rise to enhance the sound quality. The excellent transient response and smooth frequency response is gently lifted above 1,000 Hz, lending an open, transparent detail to the recorded sound.
The RE200 mic's transducer is a true, external biased condenser element based on the RE2000 transducer design. (Most studio recording microphones are true condensers because they have greater sensitivity and stability than an electret element). The EV RE200's diaphragm is ultrathin, gold laminated, environmentally stabilized and ultra-low in mass. The electrode is a precision-cut, single-piece, ceramic disc layered with gold. The transducer is biased by an internal dc-to-dc converter to ensure that its sensitivity and performance is not dependent on phantom voltage. The RE200 transducer is cradled in an AcoustiDYM™ shock-mount system for mechanical isolation. The RE200's electronics are designed to operate from 12 to 52 Vdc phantom power.
The RE200 is supplied with the model 311 microphone stand clamp, a zippered vinyl carrying pouch and a Wind Tech™ 5700-12 black external foam windscreen.
- Continuous Presence Rise Enhances Sound Quality
- True Condenser Design
- Transformerless Output
- Small, Unobtrusive Profile
- Includes Stand Clamp, Windscreen, and Zippered Vinyl Pouch
RE200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 10 mV/Pascal
- Current Consumption: 3.5 mA
- Maximum SPL (1% THD): 130 dB
- Mic Type: Instrumental
- Power Requirement: 12 - 52 V Phantom
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
- Case Material: Metal
- Weight Net: 185 g ( 6.53 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 137 x 28 mm, (5.39" x 1.1")
- Microphone Applications: Accordion, Acoustic Strings, Choir, Hihat, Overhead, Piano, Speech