Electro-Voice RE2-410 Wireless System with RE410 Handheld MicrophoneSku #270375000000000 Electro-Voice 270375 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The RE-2 Series Wireless Microphone System brings sophisticated professional features to an affordable price point. It includes the RE-2 Receiver and the HTU2 handheld Transmitter. The RE-2 is a completely programmable frequency agile system with one-touch Auto-ClearScan, operates over 28MHz (6 TV channels), XLR Mic or Line level output and many other features.
The HTU2 handheld transmitter in this package comes with the RE410 Microphone element. It is housed in a rugged high impact ABS plastic handle One button on/off/mute button makes the HTU2 easy to use and the smart battery feature makes it easy to maintain.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
RE2-410 Wireless System with RE410 Handheld Microphone Specifications:
- RE-2 reciever
- Controls: On/Off, Set, Up, Down, Audio Line Level Output
- Displays: Group/Channel, Frequency, Diversity, AF meter, RF meter
- Connector Type: 1/4" unbalanced
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Antennas: External 1/4" wave detachable
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion (@ 1kHz, 40 kHz deviation): < 1 %
- Diversity: Digital Posi-Phase True Diversity
- Dynamic Range: > 100 dB
- FCC Type Acceptance: Approved under Part 15
- Number of channels: 1112 possible (programmable in 25kHz steps) per band
- Squelch: Tone Code plus Amplitude
- Case Material: Steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 43.7 x 190.5 x 150 mm, (1.72" x 7.5" x 5.91")
- HTU2 handheld transmitter with RE410 Microphone Element
- Displays: Group/Channel, Frequency, or Battery Level
- Antennas: Internal 1/2 wave
- Battery Life: 8 hours with Alkaline typical
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Power Requirement: 9V Battery
- RF Output: 5mW or 50mW selectable
- Case Material: High-Impact ABS
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 268 x 52 mm, (10.55" x 2.05")
- Microphone Applications: Female Vocal, Jazz, Male Vocal, Rock, Speech