Electro-Voice QRx 115/75 Loudspeaker System BlackProduct #472650 Electro-Voice 472650 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top quality passive full-range speaker.
General Product Description
The QRx-115/75 is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker system that incorporates a 15-inch woofer and a 3-inch voice coil compression driver on an asymmetrical 75-degree x 50-degree fully rotatable constant-directivity horn. In factory-delivered position the horn provides a 15-degree up and 35-degree down vertical coverage pattern.
The five-sided cabinet design allows this main PA system cabinet to easily conform to duties as a floor monitor or to be tucked tightly against a ceiling for low-profile applications. The fully rotatable horn means regardless of cabinet position, pattern control is fully user-determined.
The QRx-115/75 is a good solution for small-to-medium size rooms as a main PA, providing moderate levels with good bass response in music or speech reproduction for DJs or live bands. The asymmetrical horn can allow a single box to more adequately direct the high frequencies as needed, as well as streamline multi-cabinet arrays extending horizontal coverage while minimizing overlapping and allowing tighter packs between the cabinets.
- Compact with high output
- Ideal for mains (small-to-medium rooms) or monitors
- Cast-frame woofer, vented cabinet for extended LF
- 3-inch DH7 titanium HF compression driver
- Rotatable 75º x 50º Constant-directivity horn
- Asymmetric 10º down-angled coverage
- Externally switchable bi-amped or passive operation
- High sensitivity, 130 db maximum SPL (peak)
- Power handling: 400 W continuous, 1600 W peak
Ideral for bands with a vocal focus. Extraordinary color, detail and quality. Order today.
QRx 115/75 Loudspeaker System Specifications:
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 98 dB
- Chassis Size: 15"
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik® NL4
- Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 60 - 15000 Hz
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 45 - 16000 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 45 Hz 12 dB/octave
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 98 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 130 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB): H 75 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB): V 50 °
- Rotatable Horn: Yes
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 450//1800 Watts
- LF Transducer: 15-inch DL15X
- LF Power Handling: 400 Watts
- HF Power Handling: 75 Watts
- LF Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- HF Transducer: 3-inch DH7
- HF Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz 24 dB/octave
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ω
- Flying: Yes
- Outdoor: No
- Height: 29.88"
- Width: 17.72"
- Depth: 16.02"
- Weight Net: 70.55lb