Open Box (Mint) Electro-Voice PolarChoice Satellite Podium Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This versatile podium mic is suitable for any installation!
The EV PolarChoice Satellite is a free-standing gooseneck style microphone, firmly anchored in place by its elegantly designed base. This low-profile foundation hides PolarChoice Satellite's most powerful feature ” space for a wireless transmitter. Turn the base overto reveal the specially designed compartment for housing a Telex or Electro-Voice bodypack transmitter. Connect the microphone to the bodypack, set-up the wireless channel, and place PC Satellite anywhere an easy-to-use microphone is required. No longer do you have to cut holes in tables, run long cables, or compromise the architectural integrity of an installation. With the PolarChoice Satellite, anything is possible.
The PC-Satellite features an EV PolarChoice multi-pattern microphone. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it a true "problem solver". With one non-directional and 3 directional polar patterns available, the PolarChoice microphone is ideal for virtually any installation. The PC-Satellite also includes a switchable high pass filter that greatly reduces any vibration induced noise pick-up. Available in three gooseneck lengths: 18", 12" or 5"
- Free-standing weighted base for reliable stability.
- Accepts Telex & Electro-Voice bodypack transmitters (RE-1, RE-2, FMR-1000, FMR 500 & Safe-1000)
- Easy to use mute switch. Can be programmed to operate as either latching on/off or momentary push-to-mute
- High visibility blue LED clearly displays mic status to the user
- Exceptional sound quality with EV's proven PolarChoice design
- Selectable polar pattern to easily adapt to any situation. Choose between omni, cardioid, supercardioid or hypercardioid
- Consistent microphone voicing across all four patterns
- Available in three gooseneck lengths: 18", 12" or 5"
- Wireless system sold separately
PolarChoice Satellite Podium Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Polar Pattern: Omni
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal
Mic Type: Gooseneck
Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
Case Material: Steel
Weight Net: 690 g ( 24.34 oz )
Dimensions (HxWxD): 344 x 114 x 178 mm, (13.54" x 4.49" x 7.01")
Microphone Applications: Speech