Open Box (Scratch and Dent) Electro-Voice ETX-35P 15" Three-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Power and speakers for medium venues.
Three-way systems are great for any project, but they have a particular effectiveness with live vocal presentation. Any group with a dynamic lead vocalist, elaborate vocal harmonies or songs for which vocal intelligibility is paramount, derive a particular benefit from three-way systems. The EV ETX-35P is a powered three-way system that provides professional-level sound reinforcement for these and a wide variety of other applications.
The ETX-35P packs a thundering 2000 watts of Class D power, a 15" woofer, a 6.5" mid-frequency driver and a 1.25" titanium high-frequency compression driver.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 15" LF SMX woofer
- 6.5" MF driver
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 136 dB peak SPL
Order today and get all of your front-of-house power and speakers in a single enclosure.
ETX-35P 15" Three-Way Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 136 peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 60 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 40 °
- LF Transducer: SMX2151 380 mm (15 in)
- MF Transducer: EVS-6C 6.5-in midbass driver
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 700 Hz, 2900 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 1023 mm (40.28")
- Width: 469 mm (18.46")
- Depth: 426 mm (16.77")
- Weight Net: 41.7 kg (91.93 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 46.8 kg (103.18 lbs)