Electro-Voice ETX-15P 15" Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Full range powered sound reinforcement.
At the heart of the EV ETX line is the ETX-15P. The most common configuration for bands and DJs is the 15" woofer and high-frequency horn horn built into a single enclosure. This is the ETX line's iteration of this popular, time-tested design. A 15" speaker can reproduce bass drums, electric bass and powerful bass singers with great effectiveness, and the horn captures guitars, cymbals and the Ts and CHs of a vocalist with great clarity and articulation. The ETX-15P packs 2000 watts into this enclosure and provides a sophisticated rear panel for versatile use.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 15" LF SMX woofer
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
Order today and hear the EV difference.
ETX-15P 15" Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 °
- LF Transducer: SMX2150 380 mm (15 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat