Electro-Voice ETX-12P 12" Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight powered full range.
Portability is a key factor in selecting professional quality sound reiforcement enclosures. EV's ETX-12P is an excellent solution for many bands, DJs and presenters of various types. Its enclosure is small, reasonably lightweight, and still effectively reproduces frequencies as low as 43 Hz. This enclosure contains 2000 watts of Class D power and a sophisticated patching panel on the rear to use it in many different configurations and applications.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 12" LF SMX woofer
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
Order today and get the job done easier and with great sound.
ETX-12P 12" Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz â 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 135 peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 â 240 V~, 50 â 60 Hz, 1.6 â 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz â 20 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 Â°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 Â°
- LF Transducer: SMX2120 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 613 mm (24.13")
- Width: 381 mm (15")
- Depth: 400 mm (15.75")
- Weight Net: 23.6 kg (52.03 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 26.8 kg (59.08 lbs)
- Optional accessories
- may be shownHover over image to zoom
- Click image for full size