Electro-Voice ELX215 Passive Dual 15" LoudspeakerSku #H70841000000000 Electro-Voice H70841 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable dual 15" loudspeaker with remarkable crossover performance for cleaner audio.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX215 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers thanks to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Outfitted with dual NL4 connectors for hooking up to your rig, it features two Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer, a 1.5" titanium compression driver, 600W power handling (2400W peak), high SPL output, and a 62Hz-18kHz frequency response for exceptional audio quality and performance.
The ELX215 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable for a speaker of it size. Convenient built-in side handles make it easier for transportation.
- 2 Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
Hook this up to your powered mixer or amp and fill the room with great sound. Order today!
ELX215 Passive Dual 15" Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 62Hz-18kHz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 38Hz-20kHz
- Axial Sensitivity: 96dB
- Max. Measured SPL: 137dB
- Recommended HP Freq.: 35Hz
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90° x 50°
- Power Handling: 600W Continuous, 2400W Peak
- LF Transducer(s): (2) EVS-15K, 381mm (15") Woofers
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 3.7Ω
- Connectors: Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 432mm x 1154mm x 501mm (17.02" x 45.44" x 19.73")
- Net Weight: 44.1kg (97 lb.)