Electro-Voice ELX118P Active 18" SubwooferSku #H70838000000000 Electro-Voice H70838 YAEB Powered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Fill the room with low-end boom with this 700W subwoofer.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the portable ELX118P active sub features the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 18" woofer. With a generous 700W Class-D high efficiency amp, 134dB SPL output, and a 42Hz-100Hz frequency response you'll be able to shake, rattle, and roll the crowd with aurally pleasing low end. It also features an XLR combo jack and XLR link output as well as easy-to use controls.
The ELX118P is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and 35mm pole mount socket for convenient mounting of other speakers from the Live X series above it.
- Designed for Pro Music, and other applications.
- 18” woofer for powerful, engaging bass response
- 32Hz - 130Hz frequency range; 134dB max SPL
- 700W Class D lightweight amplifier - runs cool without fans
For a balanced attack, add this high-quality sub to your setup. Order today!
ELX118P Active 18" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 42Hz-100Hz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 32Hz-130Hz
- Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): Omnidirectional
- Power Handling: 700W
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18") Woofer
- HF Transducer: N/A
- Crossover Frequency: 100Hz
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 507mm x 661mm x 574mm (19.98" x 26.02" x 22.60")
- Net Weight: 31.7kg (69.7lb.)