Electro-Voice ELX118P Active 18" Subwoofer and Cover KitSku #H92290000000000 Electro-Voice H92290 YAEB Powered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Slamming subwoofer with 700 watts.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the portable ELX118P active sub features the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 18" woofer. With a generous 700W Class-D high efficiency amp, 134dB SPL output, and a 42Hz-100Hz frequency response you'll be able to shake, rattle, and roll the crowd with aurally pleasing low end. It also features an XLR combo jack and XLR link output as well as easy-to use controls.
The ELX118P is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and 35mm pole mount socket for convenient mounting of other speakers from the Live X series above it.
This kit comes with a rugged, custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protect yhour investment.
- Designed for Pro Music, and other applications.
- 18” woofer for powerful, engaging bass response
- 32Hz - 130Hz frequency range; 134dB max SPL
- 700W Class D lightweight amplifier - runs cool without fans
Order now for enhanced low end and EV quality.
ELX118P Active 18" Subwoofer and Cover Kit Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 42Hz-100Hz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 32Hz-130Hz
- Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): Omnidirectional
- Power Handling: 700W
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18") Woofer
- HF Transducer: N/A
- Crossover Frequency: 100Hz
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 507mm x 661mm x 574mm (19.98" x 26.02" x 22.60")
- Net Weight: 31.7kg (69.7lb.)