Electro-Voice ELX115 Passive 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit
Unpowered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High quality, high affordability, comes with covers.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers thanks to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Designed with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver, the ELX115 provides excellent audio quality with 400W power handling (1600W peak), exceptional SPL output, and a 75Hz-18kHz frequency response. The ELX115 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and pole mount for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub.
This kit comes with a pair of custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protects your investment!
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
Order now and step into EV quality.
ELX115 Passive 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 75Hz-18kHz
Freq. Range (-10dB): 50Hz-20kHz
Axial Sensitivity: 95dB
Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
Recommended HP Freq.: 40Hz
Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90 x 50
Power Handling: 400W Continuous, 1600W Peak
LF Transducer(s): (1) EVS-15K, 381mm (15") Woofer
HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
Nominal Impedance: 8Î
Minimum Impedance: 7.4Î
Connectors: Dual NL4
Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
Dimensions (WxHxD): 432mm x 708mm x 382mm (17.02" x 27.89" x 15.05")
Net Weight: 23.0kg (51 lb.)