Electro-Voice ELX115 Passive 15" Loudspeaker and Cover KitSku #H92291000000000 Electro-Voice H92291 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High quality, high affordability, comes with covers.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers thanks to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Designed with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver, the ELX115 provides excellent audio quality with 400W power handling (1600W peak), exceptional SPL output, and a 75Hz-18kHz frequency response. The ELX115 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and pole mount for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub.
This kit comes with a pair of custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protects your investment!
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
Order now and step into EV quality.
ELX115 Passive 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 75Hz-18kHz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 50Hz-20kHz
- Axial Sensitivity: 95dB
- Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
- Recommended HP Freq.: 40Hz
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90° x 50°
- Power Handling: 400W Continuous, 1600W Peak
- LF Transducer(s): (1) EVS-15K, 381mm (15") Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 7.4Ω
- Connectors: Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 432mm x 708mm x 382mm (17.02" x 27.89" x 15.05")
- Net Weight: 23.0kg (51 lb.)