Electro-Voice ELX112P Active 12" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An active 2-way speaker with 1000W of Class-D power.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX112P Active Loudspeaker is designed with an Electro-Voice-engineered 12" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver. This self-contained powered system features components optimized for use with its integrated high-efficiency 1000W Class-D amplifier. The ELX112P has a bi-amplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection, a selectable 100Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer, and exceptional crossover performance. It is easy to connect with 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks, 1 stereo RCA, and an XLR Link output, and has intuitive amplifier controls.
Constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood with internal internally bracing, the ELX112P is sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for to make setup, breakdown, and transport easier, can be pole mounted for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub, and has a 60Â° angled design so you can also use it as a floor monitor as well.
This kit comes with a rugged, custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protect your investment!
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- Built-in 60Â° monitor angle
- 1000W Class-D high-efficiency amplifier runs cool without fans
- Biamplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection
- Selectable 100Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer
- Intuitive, user-friendly amplifier controls
Order today and make your transport easy without sacrificing quality.
ELX112P Active 12" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 60Hz-18kHz
- Freq. Response (-10dB): 50Hz-20kHz
- Max. Measured SPL: 132dB
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90Â° x 50Â°
- Power Handling: 1000W
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-12K, 305mm (12") Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, (1) Stereo RCA, (1) XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 607mm x 362mm x 340mm (23.89" x 14.25" x 13.41")
- Net Weight: 18.8kg (41.6lb.)