Electro-Voice ELX112 Passive 12" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit
Unpowered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Easy to carry, satisfying to hear.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers, the ELX112 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers due to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Designed with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver, the ELX112 12" passive loudspeaker provides exceptional audio quality with 250W power handling (1000W peak), exceptional SPL output, and a 82Hz-18kHz frequency response. The ELX112 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and pole mount for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub.
This kit comes with a rugged, custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protect your investment!
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
Order now and get pro-quality main speakers that are lightweight and low profile.
ELX112 Passive 12" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 82Hz-18kHz
Freq. Range (-10dB): 55Hz-20kHz
Axial Sensitivity: 94dB
Max. Measured SPL: 132dB
Recommended HP Freq.: 45Hz
Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90 x 50
Power Handling: 250W Continuous, 1000W Peak
LF Transducer(s): (1) EVS-12K, 305mm (12") Woofer
HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
Nominal Impedance: 8Î
Minimum Impedance: 7.0Î
Connectors: Dual NL4
Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
Dimensions (HxWxD): 607mm x 362mm x 340mm (23.89" x 14.25" x 13.41")
Net Weight: 15.8kg (35.0lb.)