Electro-Voice ELX112 Passive 12" Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Complement your powered mixer or amplifier with this quality, affordable loudspeaker.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers, the ELX112 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers due to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Designed with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver, the ELX112 12" passive loudspeaker provides exceptional audio quality with 250W power handling (1000W peak), exceptional SPL output, and a 82Hz-18kHz frequency response. The ELX112 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and pole mount for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub.
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
Improve the sound of your existing PA system by ordering one or a pair of these ELX112's today!
ELX112 Passive 12" Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 82Hz-18kHz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 55Hz-20kHz
- Axial Sensitivity: 94dB
- Max. Measured SPL: 132dB
- Recommended HP Freq.: 45Hz
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90Â° x 50Â°
- Power Handling: 250W Continuous, 1000W Peak
- LF Transducer(s): (1) EVS-12K, 305mm (12") Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Î©
- Minimum Impedance: 7.0Î©
- Connectors: Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 607mm x 362mm x 340mm (23.89" x 14.25" x 13.41")
- Net Weight: 15.8kg (35.0lb.)