Electro-Voice DC-One Loudspeaker ControllerProduct #489745 Electro-Voice 489745 YFK Signal Routing https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Easy front-panel control for small-to-medium sound systems.
Based on a 2-in, 6-out topology, the DC-One is a rackmountable loudspeaker controller from Electro-Voice designed primarily for users of small-to-medium sized sound systems in both mobile and installed applications. Based on a powerful SHARC processor, it is 100% compatible with all settings from other Electro-Voice signal processors. Includes software for optional control via a PC.
A large part of EV DC-One's development was aimed at ensuring that users can easily handle its serious digital horsepower and high-end audio performance. Though free PC-Editor software is available, the DC-One speaker controller can be easily operated via the front panel. Direct access buttons, 6 predefined configuration modes (1 being free configuration), straightforward output delay settings, and true professional metering all allow for safe operation.
The DC-One's unique front-panel access control allows the user to select a personal library of accessible presets (out of 60 factory and 20 user presets). In addition, the user can determine which individual parameters in each preset are locked (e.g. factory predefined output parameters) or editable (e.g. master EQ or delay settings).
The EV DC-One has a 19" chassis that is deep enough to match typical amplifier depths, a front-panel USB connector for the PC-Editor, and accepts either analog or digital (AES-EBU) input signals; a 6-dB input pad is available. The RS232 on the rear also provides 8 contact closures for preset changes or allows 2 units to be linked for larger systems. The PC-Editor software, as well as firmware updates allowing additional functions, will be available on Electro-Voice's website.
- Ideal rack controller for small-to-medium sound systems
- Compatible with other Electro-Voice signal processors
- Easily operable via front panel or through free PC-Editor software
- Direct access buttons
- Six predefined configuration modes
Control your sound with ease—add the DC-One to the cart now.
DC-One Loudspeaker Controller Specifications:
- Analog Inputs: 2 XLR (Electronically Balanced), 2 XLR THRU OUT (Electronically Balanced)
- Digital Inputs: 1 XLR AES/EBU (2 Ch.)
- Analog Outputs: 6 XLR (Electronically Balanced)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 1.23V / +4dBu
- Maximum Input Voltage: 8.7V / +21dBu (Without -6dB Analog Pad Engaged)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 1.23V / +4dBu
- Maximum Output Voltage: 8.7V / +21dBu
- Input Impedance (balanced): 10kOhmΩ
- Output Impedance (balanced): 50 Ohms
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Data Format: 24-Bit
- Internal Processing: 32-Bit Floating Point
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–22kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 111 dB (unweighted, band limited 22Hz–22kHz)
- THD+N: < 0.01% (band limited 22Hz–22kHz)
- Control Protocol: Front Panel USB Connector
- Mains Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Electronics Type: Processor
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Dimensions: 19" W x 1-3/4" H x 14" D