Restock Elation T20F Chase Control
Lighting Controllers & Dimmer Packs
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A chase controller with 7 preset scenes and 20 chases, a footswitch controller, and a DMX cable.
This package deal offers you a T20F Chase Controller, T20FC footswitch, and a DMX cable to hook them up to your lighting effects rig.
The Elation T20F features four 3-prong Edison sockets, DMX XLR I/O for linking with other T20Fs, 7 preset scenes, 20 built-in chases, and a blackout mode make the Elation T16F Chase Controller a flexible workhorse for the serious DJ. The controller pedal comes with 3 chase speeds, circuit breaker protection, works in master/slave mode, and has a built-in hanging/pole bracket so you can fit it into almost any setup.
The T20FC footswitch has two options, one for chase selection, and one for "Stand By" (Blackout).
- 1 x T20F Chase Controller
- 1 x T20FC Footswitch
- 1 x DMX cable
- 4-channel chase control pack (Four 3-prong Edison sockets)
- Great for the working Musician or DJ
- Designed to chase LED Par Cans as well as traditional halogen par cans
- DMX, 3-pin, XLR In/Out for linking to other T20F's
- 20 built-in programs: 10 normal chase programs and 10 chase programs with fade time
- 7 preset scenes (holding the "Stand By" button down for 3 seconds):
- Scene 1= Channel 1 On
- Scene 2= Channel 2 On
- Scene 3= Channel 3 On
- Scene 4= Channel 4 On
- Scene 5= Channel 1 and 3 On
- Scene 6= Channel 2 and 4 On
- Scene 7= All On
- Stand By function (Blackout)
- Chase button to select from the 20 built-in chases
- Master/Slave and DMX operation modes
- Chase by way of audio (sound activation) or 3 preset chase speeds
- Circuit breaker protection
- Chase selection footswitch
Get your lights moving with this affordable chase controller package. Order today.
T20F Chase Control Specifications:
- T20F Chase Controller
- Max Load: 5A per channel or 15A max
- Built-in, reversible, hanging/truss bracket
- Voltage: 120VAC/60Hz