Elation Scene Setter 48Sku #501937000000000 Elation 501937 YGB Lighting Controllers & Dimmer Packs https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Dim and control the lights of a larger stage professionally and at the touch of a button.
The Elation Scene Setter 48 is a stage lighting controller and conventional dimming console meant for larger stages that includes 48 total DMX channels. Try your hand at 4200 easy-to-program, password-protected scenes and 96 recordable, password-protected program chases that can contain up to 4600 steps. The Scene Setter 48 console's power failure memory automatically recovers your information after a power loss when you turn it on again, and standard MIDI and DMX ports allow you to conveniently connect with other units and machines for the ideal stage lighting setup. This Elation light controller has various running types so you can run the scene with audio, speed slider, or standard beats, and more programs (than the original Scene Setter) can run in single mode or mix mode simultaneously.
- 48 channels DMX
- 48 individual channel faders
- 48 bump buttons
- A/B master faders
- Tap Sync button for speed/fade override
- Independent speed & fade control
- Full-on button for 100% momentary output for all
- Bright LCD display
- Easy programmability
- 96 recordable programs with 4200 scenes
- Midi in/out/through
- Standard 2-scene operation (2 x 24)
- USITT DMX 512 standard protocol with 3-pin XLR connector
- Fade and speed control
- Independent fog output button for Vaporizer, Stallion, MB-700 & MB-1000 models
- Blind function override chases on-the-fly
- Audio input & built-in microphone for music sync functions
- Sound-active through built-in microphone or line in
- Single & mix chase functions
- Dark and blackout buttons
- Use in conjunction with DP-DMX20, DP-DMX20L or DP-DMX620 controllers
Buy this dimming console today to enhance your stage effects and make lighting a big stage a breeze.
Scene Setter 48 Specifications:
- Power Input: DC 12~20V, 500 mA minimum
- DMX Output: 3-pin female XLR
- MIDI Signal: 5-pin standard interface
- Audio Input: 100 mV~1Vpp
- Fuse (internal): F0.5A 250V 0.20" x 0.79"
- Dimensions: 4"H x 28"W x 10-1/2" D
- Weight (approximate): 15lb.