An affordable solution for controlling DMX products.
Control up to 192 DMX channels with the Elation DMX Operator. The DMX controller lets you program up to 240 scenes and features 12 individual fixture channels, so you can control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture. Light fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button. You can also record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds. The Elation DMX Operator controller has 8 individual faders that provide easy programmability for intelligent lighting or dimmer packs. MIDI controllable.
- Control up to 192 DMX channels
- Programmable up to 240 scenes
- 12 individual fixture channels - Control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture
- Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button
- Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds
- 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for Intelligent Lighting or Dimmer Packs
- MIDI controllable
- DMX-512, 3-pin XLR signal
- Built-in microphone
- Remote control: blackout controlled by MIDI input signal
- Blind function--override chases on the fly
- Use in conjunction with the ELP-DMX20 or the ELD-DMX20
Click or call today for the guaranteed lowest price on the DMX controller.
DMX Operator Programmable DMX Controller Specifications:
- Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included
- Dimensions: 5-1/4" x 19" x 2-1/2" (133 x 483 x 64 mm)
- 19 in. rack mount--3 rack spaces
- Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)
- Voltage: 120V/220V