- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A 13-channel DMX-controlled wash with 60 3W LEDs and built-in DMX recorder to save up to 64 scenes.
The Design Wash LED 60 fixture is a professional lighting effect designed for use onstage, in nightclubs, in theaters, and even for television or fill thanks to its flicker-free operation. It has 60 Philips Rebel 3W LEDs (22 red, 17 green, 15 blue, and 6 white) and smooth additive RGBW color mixing that provides you with a collage of 16.7 million colors. This wash works in three modes: DMX (13 channels), standalone, or sound activated, and allows RDMX remote DMX addressing from any DMX console. Other features include 0-100% dimming, control board with full LCD character display and foil keyboard, automatic Pan/Tilt correction, has 7 built-in programs, and the ability to save up to 64 scenes, which can be saved via the built-in DMX recorder.
The Design Wash LED 60 is fully operational in 2 different mounting positions, hanging upside-down from a ceiling, or set on a flat, level surface. Despite it's low power consumption and low heat dispersion, for your safety, be sure it is kept at least 0.5m (1.5 ft. ) away from any flammable materials (decoration etc.).
This special fixture provides a unique mounting bracket assembly that integrates the bottom of the base, the included "Omega Bracket," and the safety cable rigging point in one unit. When mounting this fixture to a truss be sure to secure an appropriately rated clamp to the included omega bracket using a M10 screw fitted through the center hole of the "Omega Bracket." As an added safety measure, be sure to attach at least one properly rated safety cable to the fixture using the safety cable rigging point integrated in the base assembly.
- Pan 540° or 630° (User selectable) / Tilt 265°
- 9° beam angle / 227° field angle
- 60 x 3W SSC LED Light Source (22 x Red, 17 x Green, 15 x Blue, 6 x White)
- 100,000 hours rated LED life
- Smooth additive RGBW color mixing, 16.7 million colors
- Flicker-free operation for television and film
- Low power consumption
- 3 operation mode: DMX controlled, standalone, or sound activated
- Strobe effect: 1-18 flashes per second or random strobe
- 0%~100% Dimming (2 dimming options; linear & standard)
- Electronic menu display
- Control board with full LCD character display and foil-keyboard
- RDMX (Remote DMX addressing from any DMX console)
- Auto test for all functions
- Automatic Pan/Tilt Correction
- USITT DMX-512 Complaint (3-pin and 5-pin DMX Connections)
- Value of each DMX-channel can be displayed
- Minimal heat emission
- Maintenance free operation
- Preprogrammed colored macros
- Electronic power supply (100V-240V 50/60Hz)
- 7 built-in programs accessed via DMX-controller or manually
Design Wash LED 60 Specifications:
- Power requirements: 100~240v 50/60Hz Internal Voltage Taps
- Fuse protection: 120V = 3.15A/250V, GMA (5x20mm fine-wire fuse), 220V = 2A/250V, GMA (5x20mm fine-wire fuse)
- Power consumption: 235 (maximum @ at full power)
- db Level: 59.6db @ 1m (3 ft.)
- DMX Channels:
- 13 (16 bit-default) or 11 (8 bit-user selectable)
- Dimensions: 17.25"(H) x 13.15"(W) x 8.6"(D)-Head vertical
- Weight: 7.6 kg/16.75 lb.