Elation Design Spot 250 Pro Regular 886830575181Product #584400 Elation 584400 YGT Lighting Multi-Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An intelligent spot/wash hybrid with innovative frost feature, 3-facet rotatating/indexing prism, and more.
The Elation Design Spot 250 Pro light builds on the success of the popular Design Spot 250. Te Design Spot 250 Pro has all the same specifications and features, but with some important improvements requested by lighting designers and touring production companies.
The Elation Design Spot 250 Pro gives you an intelligent moving head hybrid spot and wash light in a single unit. Included are a new glass reflector for improved output and an improved lens coating for increased output and image quality as well as an improved LCD Display menu control.
The Design Spot 250 Pro light is equipped with 8 replaceable dichroic filters (8 colors, including CTO, CTB, UV + white), 2 gobo wheels, 14 gobos total (7 fixed and 7 rotating/indexing). Additional features include a variable iris, 3-facet rotating prism, frost, and mechanical dimmer/shutter. The Design Spot 250 Pro uses a Philips MSD 250/2 lamp providing up to 3,000 hours estimated lamp life. Control data input is via 3-pin or 5-pin DMX data first in and out cables.
The unit comes fitted standard with a 17° lens kit. Optional 14° and 20° lens kits are also included. This unit is rated IP 20 and is designed for indoor use only. Rigging for this unit includes 2 x 1/4-turn omega clamps and it has a pan/tilt locking system for easy transport and a 3-pin DMX data cable and safety.
- Built in DMX recorder w/ 10 shows
- Record from DMX or onboard menu control of each function
- RDMX - Remote DMX Addressing
- USITT DMX-512 (16-bit resoultion)
- 16 DMX Channels
- 4 Digit LCD Display
- On-board menu settings
- 3-pin & 5-pin XLR serial input/output
- Sound active mode
- New glass reflector for improved output
- Improved lens coating for increased output and image quality
- High output luminous-parabolic dichroic reflector
- Beam angle: 14°
- Replaceable Beam 20° angle (included)
- All lenses are anti-reflection coated
- 8 Replaceable Dichroic Filters, 7 color, UV + White
- Continuous, variable speed, color scrolling in both directions (rainbow effect)
- More color combinations possible by overlaying the multi-color dichroic gobo and the colors on the color wheel
- 2 gobo wheels, 14 total gobos, 11 metal, 3 glass
- 7 interchangeable, indexable, rotating gobos plus open
- 7 interchangeable, static gobos plus open
- Metal Gobo Size: 26.9mm outside diameter, 23mm image diameter
- Glass Gobo Size: 26.7mm outside diameter, 23mm image diameter
- Gobo Overlay (Gobo Morphing)
- Variable speed strobe effect (1-18) flashes per second
- Pre-set variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect
- Dual Flag mechanical dimming system
- Beam narrow to wide (5% - 100%)
- Variable speed iris macros
- Small to large and large to small
- Variable Frost Control
- Hard edge to soft edge
- 3-facet rotating/Indexing Prism
- Both directions at variable speeds
- Macro-function for rotating gobos/rotating prisim combinations
- Motor driven focus from near to far
- Phillips MSD 250/2 (250W, 8500°K, 3000 Hrs)
- Pan & Tilt locking system for transport
- Automatic Pan / Tilit position correction
- Maximum PAN-movement 630° in 2.0 secs (default) or 540° (user selectable) / 16 bit
- Maximum TILT-movement 265° in 1.5 secs / 16 bit
For spot-on hybrid action, look no further than the Design Spot 250 Pro. Order today!
Design Spot 250 Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions & Weight
- 16.75"L x 16.75"W x 19.75"H
- Power Supply
- Fuse: 8A (120V) or 4A (220V)
- Magnetic Ballast
- Voltage: AC 98V, 120V, 220V, 208V, 230V, 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 400W