EKS OTUS - Digital DJ/MIDI ControllerProduct #423380 EKS 423380 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A next-generation digital DJ controller/MIDI interface with extensive software compatibility, assignable knobs—plus it's two decks in one.
The EKS Otus' stylish appearance, clever design, and solid feel will make any professional DJ at home from the very first encounter. The digital MIDI controller's sturdy aluminum frame is built to withstand the physical abuse of DJ'ing and the hazards of travel.
The heart of the EKS Otus interface is its illuminated, high-resolution, 7-1/2" jog wheel with sensitivity adjustments. The Otus DJ controller has been designed to fit firmly in place of or on top of a standard DJ turntable with vibrations substantially reduced due to its unique pointed feet.
All of the controls onboard the EKS Otus DJ MIDI controller are of the highest professional standards and are illuminated by LED indicators for maximum usability in a club environment.
Independent in spirit, the EKS Otus gives DJs the freedom to work with software combinations of their choice. It feels at home next to a mixer, external soundcard, or other controller, but can also replace them all if needed. Its advanced MIDI mapper and Asio software makes creating different setups a breeze.
The EKS Otus offers a wide range of controls enabling full user control with no mouse or keyboard needed. The placement of each control has been optimized for usability. All of the key functions of the controller are placed closest to the DJ, while effect-orientated controls are placed further away. This allows the club audience a better view of the DJ tweaking knobs.
The "future-proof ideology" of the EKS Otus DJ interface's control layout allows the use of future software features. Assignable buttons, knobs, push-and-rotate selectors, and a capacitive touchpad enable advanced creative freedom, while the relative touch-sensitive slider allows extremely accurate pitch adjustments.
To top it off, all of the controls can be virtually doubled using a color-indicated layer selection switch or shift button. The second layer, indicated by LED color changes, offers the option to control two virtual decks with one EKS Otus or even other software like MIDI-controllable VJ programs.
A professional-level audio/headphone output allows direct connectivity to a DJ system or offers the possibility for a headphone preview.
- Functional design
- "Future-proof" control layout: 10 control knobs, 17 low travel buttons, and 6 touch sensitive buttons are all controls freely assignable to suit the artists' personal needs
- 7-1/2" jog wheel
- Dual-layer control surface
- Touch-sensitive pitch ribbon: 80mm touch sensitive relative pitch slider with LED visualization enables highly accurate pitch adjustments
- Compatible with any software that supports MIDI
- Integrated soundcard with dual outputs and a headphone jack
- Built-in templates compatibility with Traktor products and Deckadance software with minimal fuss
- Four selector jog wheels
- Backlit LED illumination
OTUS - Digital DJ/MIDI Controller Specifications:
- Compatibility: ASIO; Core Audio; compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn; USB2.0/USB1.1; Win/OSx/Linux
- Controls: High resolution, 7-1/2" jog wheel with touch sense (position/speed LED indicated); 4 jog-dial-type controls with switch; 17 low-travel buttons; 6 touch buttons; 10 assignable control knobs; built-in touchpad/assignable X/Y control surface for mouse or effect control; 80mm touch sensitive pitch slider with position LEDs
- Audio interface: integrated, 24-bit 6ch audio interface; 16bit/24bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz; frequency response is 4Hz-24kHz; burr-brown I2S DAC; 2.5V RMS (7Vpp)
- Connectors: USB; 4 x analog out RCA (two stereo outputs); 2 x out (spdif); 6.3mm headphone output
- Dimensions: 2.8" H x 13.2" W x 14.4" D
- Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Power supply: USB powered (450mA)