- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Updated Layla with dual mic preamps and power to spare.
The Echo Layla3G PCI Audio Interface is the perfect center for any computer-based studio. It has two universal inputs with mic preamps, six balanced analog inputs, eight balanced analog outputs, and a stereo headphone output. ADAT lightpipe, optical and coaxial S/PDIF, and MIDI are included as well. Layla3G comes with a 15' cable and PCI card that connects to the audio interface. Layla3G is compatible with PCI-X (3.3 or 5 volt) motherboards and Power Mac G5 computers, as well as older systems.
It gives you a software console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels as well as low-latency drivers for nearly all major pro audio software, surround sound support, and SuperChannel resource sharing.
- PCI audio interface
- 2 auto-sensing inputs (mic/guitar/line): meters, trim knobs, phantom power, and channel inserts
- 6 balanced 1/4" analog inputs: 113dB (A-weighted) dynamic range; +4dBu/-10dBV nominal levels
- 8 balanced 1/4" analog outputs: 114dB (A-weighted) dynamic range; +4dBu/-10dBV nominal levels
- S/PDIF I/O (coaxial and optical) at 24-bit/96kHz
- ADAT optical digital I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Stereo headphone output with volume knob
- Sync via word, S/PDIF, ADAT, or MTC
- Supports full duplex 16 channel in, 16 channel out operation
- Rackmountable single-space breakout box
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- 15' cable to connect to PC
- PCI bus mastering interface: Bus powered; works with PCI-X (3.3/5 volt) and Power Mac G5
- A/D and D/A converters in external breakout box
- 56-bit/100mHz DSP for digital mixing
- Near zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Software console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels
- Low-latency drivers support all major pro audio software: Low Latency ASIO 2.0; GSIF 2.0 (Gigastudio 3 with low latency MIDI); WDM kernel streaming mode; CoreAudio, and CoreMIDI
- Surround sound support: 5.1 and 7.1 output with delay management; AC3, DTS, and WMA9 output over S/PDIF
Layla3G PCI Audio Interface Specifications:
- PC System requirements: Windows ME/2000/XP; Genuine Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon CPU; Motherboard with Intel, AMD, Via, or NVIDIA chipset; 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X (10.2 or later); G4 or better processor (Power Mac G5 compatible); 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)