Echo AudioFire12 12-Channel FireWire Audio InterfaceProduct #247004 Echo 247004 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Delivers pro-level expansion for your existing AudioFire.
The Echo AudioFire12 FireWire Audio Interface has 12 analog audio channels that combine in a 1RU heavy-duty aluminum rackmountable case with 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback. It has 12 TRS I/O, 2 FireWire ports, MIDI I/O, and word clock. Echo includes a software mixing console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels.
- Rackmountable single space interface box
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- 12 channel I/O operation at 24-bit/192kHz
- Dual FireWire I/O
- 12 TRS inputs, 12 TRS outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Word clock I/O
- 32-bit/1.6 gigaflop DSP for digital mixing; near zero latency hardware monitoring
- Includes 15' cable
- Software console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels
- Low-latency drivers support all major pro audio software
Daisy-chain with your AudioFire8 for a massive expansion in audio handling. Order now.
AudioFire12 12-Channel FireWire Audio Interface Specifications:
- TRS I/O: 113dB (A-weighted) dynamic range; +4dBu / -10dBV nominal levels
- PC requirements: Windows XP; 256MB RAM (512MB recommended)
- Mac requirements: Mac OS X (10.3.9 or later); G4 or better processor; 256MB RAM (512MB recommended)