The EAW SBX220 is a compact, high-powered subwoofer with an enclosure styled to complement JFX Series Loudspeakers. It contains two advanced 12-inch woofers mounted in a "clam shell" driver arrangement, which provides tight driver coupling to increase outut. A massive port radiates the considerable energy needed at the enclosures tuning frequency to complement the JFX Series' high output.
The SBX220 was designed primarily for portable applications, but may readily be used in installations where space is restricted. At only 18-inches high, it is very effective in houses of worship, clubs, and theaters where subwoofers must be installed under a low stage.
- Highly compact companion subwoofer for all JFX products
- Unique baffle design and advanced transducers maximize LF "punch"
- Low frequency response to 32 Hz
- Reinforced cup for pole mounting JFX loudspeakers
- Foot recesses for stable ground stacking in multiples
SBX220 Subwoofer Specifications:
- Subwoofer; Two 12 inch direct-radiating LF; Connection is made on pins 2+/- on Speakon; Includes pole mount cup; Single-amp only
- Operating Range: 32 Hz to 300 Hz
- Connections: NL4 Speakon
- LF: 1400 W / 129 dB SPL avg 4 ohm (half space)
- Exterior Dimensions: 18"H x 25.5"W x 30"D