EAW LA128Z Dual 18" SubwooferProduct #601027 EAW 601027 YAEA Unpowered Stage Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Massive bottom to make it go boom.
The EAW LA128z is a dedicated subwoofer audio speaker with two 18" transducers in a trapezoidal enclosure. Tuned enclosure venting improves LF response, and the addition of an MX Series processor with factory settings can further optimize performance. The LA128z subwoofer is engineered to complement the LA Series full range systems or any full range loudspeaker. Recessed cups on the top accept the footpads of an LA325, LA460, or another LA sub.
- Dedicated subwoofer system
- Dual 18" LF, optimally vented
- Engineered to work with other LA Series systems
- Optional caster pallet available
Clear, clean, and huge. For a sub sound that really rocks, order the LA128Z today.
LA128Z Dual 18" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Dimensions (±0.13 in / ±3 mm)
- Height: 45.00 / 1143
- Front Width: 23.63 / 600
- Rear Width: 13.66 / 347
- Depth: 29.66 / 753
- Trapezoid Angle (degrees): 10 per side
- Weights (pounds / kilograms)
- Net Weight: 176.0 / 80.0
- Shipping Weight: 183.0 / 83.2
- Frequency Response:
- ±3 db: 31 Hz (40 Hz w/out CCEP) to 200 Hz
- -10 dB: 25 Hz (27 Hz w/out CCEP)
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 25 Hz, 24 dB / octave
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1 watt @ 1 m)
- Subbass: 98
- Nominal Input Impedance (ohms)
- Subbass: 4
- Power Handling (watts, continuous)
- Subbass: 2000
- Calculated SPL Limit (referenced to 1 m)
- Subbass Peak: 137.0
- Subbass Long Term: 131.0