EAW FR153z 15" 3-Way Speaker CabinetProduct #609052 EAW 609052 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Pristine highs, melodious mids, and big bass in a small cab.
The EAW FR153z 15" 3-Way Speaker Cabinet harnesses a 15" woofer, 6-1/2" midrange cone, and 18" HF driver on a Wave Guide Plate to produce full, even tone with perfect coverage of all frequencies. EAW's FR Speaker Series is designed for musicians and DJs who play small-to-medium-sized venues and require highly accurate sound but don't have a lot of capital. 18-ply-to-the-inch Baltic birch construction with durable polyurethane coating and ergonomically placed handles make these EAW cabs long-lasting and easy to move. Professional quality transducers, complex asymmetrical crossover slopes, and internal passive filters provide amazingly accurate sound. Works with the FR250z subwoofer polemount base to create an instant full-range PA. 500W handling. 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors. 20"W x 25"H x 20"D. 79 lbs.
- 15" woofer
- 6-1/2" mid cone
- 18" HF driver on a Wave Guide Plate
- 18-ply-to-the-inch Baltic birch construction
- Durable polyurethane coating
- Ergonomically placed handles
- Professional-quality transducers
- Complex asymmetrical crossover slopes
- Internal passive filters
- Works with the FR250z subwoofer polemount base
- 500W handling
- 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors
- 20"W x 25"H x 20"D
FR153z 15" 3-Way Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1 watt @ 1 m): Full Range Passive: 97
- Calculated SPL Limit (referenced to 1 m): Full Range Passive Peak: 130.0; Full Range Long Term: 124.0
- Frequency Response: ±3 db: 60 Hz to 18 kHz; -10 dB: 48 Hz
- Nominal Dispersion (degrees @ - 6 dB): Conical: 100°
- Nominal Input Impedance (ohms): Full Range Passive: 8
- Power Handling (watts, continuous): Full Range Passive: 500
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 40 Hz, 24 dB / octave