EAW FR129z 12" 2-Way Speaker CabinetProduct #609050 EAW 609050 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
High-end construction and sound at working musicians' prices.
The EAW FR129z 12" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet boasts a 12" woofer in a scientifically ported cab with a 18" HF driver on a 90° horn that provides solid lows and great dispersion. EAW's FR Series speakers are designed for musicians and DJs who play small-to-medium-sized venues and require highly accurate sound but don't have a lot of capital. 18-ply-to-the-inch Baltic birch construction with durable polyurethane coating and ergonomically placed handles make the EAW Speaker cab long-lasting and easy to move. Professional-quality transducers, complex asymmetrical crossover slopes, and internal passive filters provide amazingly accurate sound. The FR129z works with the EAW FR250z subwoofer polemount base to create an instant full-range PA. 500W handling. 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors. The EAW FR129z Speaker Cabinet is 15"W x 22.5"H x 14.75"D and weighs 49 lbs.
- 12" woofer in a scientifically ported cab
- 18" HF driver on a 90 degree horn
- 18-ply-to-the-inch Baltic birch construction
- Durable polyurethane coating
- Ergonomically placed handles
- Professional-quality transducers
- Complex asymmetrical crossover slopes
- Internal passive filters
- Works with the FR250z subwoofer polemount base
- 500W handling
- 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors
- 15"W x 22.5"H x 14.75"D
For the price, you're not going to find a more versatile PA speaker. Order now.
FR129z 12" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1 Watt @ 1m): Full Range: 97
- Calculated Maximum Output (dB SPL): Full Range Peak: 130.0; Full Range Long Term: 124.0
- Frequency Response (1 W @ 1m): ±3 dB: 80 Hz to 18 kHz; -10 dB: 60 Hz
- Impedance (Ohms): Full Range: 8
- Nominal Coverage Angle, -6 dB Points (degrees): Horizontal 90; Vertical 45
- Power Handling, AES Standard (Watts): Full Range: 8
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 24 dB/Octave: 60