Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
25kHz omnidirectional microphone for loud sources.
The TC Series (Time Coherent) is designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. Microphones in this series allow recording of louder acoustic sources without overloading the preamplifier. Models in the TC Series are often the choice for recording drum overheads, close miked or amplified instruments and sound effects.
- General-purpose omni with high frequency response to 25kHz
- Ideal for a wide variety of instruments and vocals
- For live sound, use for close miking instrument amps, drums or brass
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Accurate and uncolored
- Effortlessly handle high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL
- Fast impulse response and diaphragm settling time
- Exceptional flat frequency response, sounds natural and uncolored
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
Great for vocals, strings, acoustic sources and more. Order today!
TC25 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 9Hz to 25kHz ±1/-3dB
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 27dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 165mm x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
Weight: .35 lb. (160g)