Earthworks SR25mp Cardioid Condenser Mic (Matched Pair)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
25kHz multi-use cardioid condenser microphone.
Earthworks cardioid microphones are unlike all the rest, as they have patented near-perfect cardioid patterns. The sound across the entire front hemisphere is remarkably uniform and is flatter at 90 degrees than most microphones are on-axis. This results in uncolored off-axis rejection for recording and greater gain before feedback for live sound. They effortlessly handle up to 145dB SPL while simultaneously revealing subtle details that other microphones mask. All SR models are a superb value and will provide excellent results for both live performance and recording applications. The SR25 was specifically designed for drums and is also ideal for a wide variety of other instruments. It's high frequency response goes to 25kHz.
- Extended frequency response to 25kHz
- Multi-purpose cardioid microphone
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time
Great on multiple source types. Order this pair today!
SR25mp Cardioid Condenser Mic (Matched Pair) Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 25kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100Î, balanced (50Î ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 165mm x x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
Weight: .35 lb (160g)