Earthworks SR20 Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
20kHz multi-use cardioid condenser microphone.
The SR20 is a cardioid condenser microphone with clean, natural on-axis pick up and smooth uncolored off-axis rejection, making it a superb choice for a wide range of applications, including reinforcement and recording of vocals, guitar, drums, piano, horns, strings and woodwinds. Its open, easy-to-use pickup is musician friendly.
- Accurately captures voice up to 90 degrees off-axis
- Warm, not boomy sound performance
- Unique windscreen assembly eliminates popping sounds
- Uniform polar response provides high gain before feedback
- Remove the windscreen for instrument placement
- Textbook cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction
- No "smearing" of low-level signals
Great on multiple source types. Order today!
SR20 Cardioid Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz ±2dB at 6 inches
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 212mm x x 22mm (8.4 x .860 inches)
238mm x 22mm (with windscreen)
Weight: .3 lb (135g)