Earthworks QTC50mp Omnidirectional Microphone (Matched Pair)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
50kHz omni microphone for quiet sources.
The QTC Series (Quiet Time Coherent) is designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs. These low-noise omnis are also an excellent choice for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments. Earthworks' reputation for realism is based on these distinctive omnis. Time Coherent Response means these models do not smear the time domain as most microphones do.
- Captures sounds with incredible precision
- With a frequency response to 50kHz and excellent impulse response
- Intended for detailed sources
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Accurate and uncolored
- Handles sound levels up to 142dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
Ideal for quieter, detailed recording. Order this pair today!
QTC50mp Omnidirectional Microphone (Matched Pair) Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 3Hz to 50kHz ±1.5dB
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 142dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100Î, balanced (50Î ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
Weight: .5 lb. (225g)