Earthworks IM3-W 3in Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
3" gooseneck installation microphone.
The Installation Series provides a low profile, pristine sounding microphone solution for permanent installations. Featuring a flat frequency response and patented polar technology, orators will maintain the same intelligibility throughout the room without a reduction of sound level or loss of high frequencies.
- 3 inch gooseneck
- 30kHz flat frequency response
- No spotlighting
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Near perfect polar pattern
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- White finish on exposed sections
- Primary applications include teleconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, boardrooms, government facilities, and ambient room miking
Perfect for permanent installations in boardrooms, theaters and more.
IM3-W 3in Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 12 inches (30.5cm)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedence: 100Î balanced (50Î each pins 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 202mm x 22mm (7.95 x .860 inches)