Earthworks FlexWand FW430 with Cast-Iron Base
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality microphone, low profile design.
The FlexWand is a combination of a 30kHz High Definition Microphone and a low profile microphone stand and boom as a single unit. It allows the microphone head to be positioned as high as 4.7 feet and as low as 10 inches from the floor or anywhere in between. There are no visible wires or cables above floor level. Visually it is low profile, smooth, sleek and clean. The FlexWand is the ideal solution for applications where the utmost in sound quality and a low profile is required. Now you don't have to find a mic, attach the mic clip to the stand and then dress the cable around the stand. Just pick up the FlexWand, position it and plug the mic cable into the base.
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz
- Near perfect polar response
- Perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups
- Large flex section and mini-gooseneck
- Substantial improvement in gain before feedback
- Ideal where bands or orchestras are placed in front of a choir
- Sturdy cast-iron base
- Up to 4.7' high
Ideal mics for choirs, and vocal groups.
FlexWand FW430 with Cast-Iron Base Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Hypercardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Positioning Range: From 10 inches to 4.7 feet above floor level
Dimensions: Stand 4'7? (1.39m); Base 12? (30.5cm) in diameter, 1.1? (2.7cm) high
Weight: Stand 2 lbs (.9kg); Cast iron base 12.6 lbs (5.7kg)