Earthworks DP30/C Tom & Snare Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
30kHz microphone great for tom and snare drum recording.
The Drum Periscope microphone is designed for close miking toms and snare drums, and will take a direct hit from a drumstick. A right angle mic head is mounted to the gooseneck for easy positioning. The Drum Periscope is mounted parallel to the drum shell with the RM1 RimMount.
- Extended frequency response to 30 kHz
- Ideal for reproducing the rich low frequencies
- Shorter diaphragm settling time
- Near perfect cardioid polar pattern
- Right angle mic head for easy positioning
- Stiff mini-gooseneck to keep in place
- Rugged capsule housing can withstand drumstick hits
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- 145dB SPL capability
- Heavy construction to withstand the punishment of the road
Improve the sound of your tom and snare drum recordings.
DP30/C Tom & Snare Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72dB A-weighted
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedence: 100Î balanced (50Î each pins 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 275mm x 22mm (10.75 x .860 inches)
Gooseneck Length: 159mm (6.75 inches)
Weight: .25 lb. (1.13kg)