Earthworks C30 Hanging Choir Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hanging mic for permanent installation in choir and similar performance venues.
Choir microphones have always presented a unique design and installation challenge - the traditional solution is to use an angle guide on the microphone's lead to aim towards the performance venue. The problem with this approach is that either a very small microphone had to be used to keep aimable weight within practical limits - or locate the microphone's electronics at some considerable distance from the element - inviting losses and noise. The ChoirMic Series solves all of these problems. Earthworks' hanging choir microphones provide pristine audio quality without spotlighting and more gain before feedback while picking up almost no sound from the rear of the microphones. They are ideal for miking choirs and orchestra or band in front of the choir.
- 30kHz flat frequency response
- No spotlighting
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Electronics housed in microphone
- Prevents RFI
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Comes with 30 foot balanced, twisted pair Canare cable
- Available in black and white
- Custom cable lengths available
- Does not come with XLR (order accessory C30-XLR for installed male XLR)
Great for permanent choir and theater installations.
C30 Hanging Choir Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 12 inches (30.5cm)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Hypercardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedence: 100Î balanced (50Î each pins 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 324mm x 22mm (12.75 x .860 inches)
Attached Cable: 30 feet (9.14m) Canare Star Quad
Weight: .22 lb. (100g) microphone only
1.2 lb (544.3g) microphone with 30² cable