Dynaudio Acoustics BM6A MK II Active Studio MonitorSku #600114000000000 Dynaudio Acoustics 600114 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Dynaudio BM6A Mk 2 is a two-way active analog nearfield monitor with a 7" woofer and a 1.1" soft dome tweeter delivers distinctive Dynaudio clarity and accuracy, exposing every audible detail for the critical and demanding engineer.
The BM6A Mk 2 monitor features onboard LF/MF/HF placement filters, as well as subwoofer high-pass filters which allow the audio monitor to easily adopt to any environment.
- Integrated positioning filters (LF/MF/HF shelving/notch)
- 60/80Hz high-pass filter for subwoofer adaptation
- Balanced analog XLR input
- 100W/50W woofer/tweeter amplifier
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Clip indicator LED
- Slow attack optical HF protection
- Thermal amplifier protection
BM6A MK II Active Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Response:
- (+/- 3 dB) 40 Hz - 21 kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term): 119dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Long Term): 120dB peak
- Input level for 85 dB
- SPL @ 1m (+4/-10): -14dBu RMS @ 0dB setting
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +12dBu Peak @ 0dB setting
- Power consumption: Idle: 15W/Max: 130W
- Amplifier power: Woofer: 100W/Tweeter: 50W
- Resonance Frequency: 37Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 11.7 liters
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1500Hz
- Crossover Slope: 6dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28mm/1.1" soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid. 4 mm die-cast alu front, Pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer: 175 mm/7", one-piece molded poly-prop cone, 75mm/3" pure alu voice coil
- Weight: 10.5 kg / 23.12 lb.
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 203 x 335 x 327 mm / 8" x 13.2" x 12.9"