Dynaudio Acoustics BM15A Active Studio Monitor RightProduct #605003 Dynaudio Acoustics 605003 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The power, features, and pedigree to outperform competing nearfield monitors!
The Dynaudio Acoustics BM15A Active Studio Monitor offers exceptional performance in mid-to-near field monitoring applications. Its full-range response with extended, accurate bass support makes the BM15A an outstanding monitor for commercial studios, project studios, and post production facilities. This 2-way monitor features a 10" woofer, a special version of the Dynaudio ESOTEC soft dome tweeter, and an electronic phase-aligned crossover which feeds dual high-performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers.
The ESOTEC HF driver has a dynamic headroom of 1000W and the LF driver has a 4" aluminium-alloy voice coil which gives it powerful output and punch beyond its size. The electronics also offer complex protection circuitry helping to prevent accidental damage to the drivers while still providing maximum transient response. The cabinet of the BM15A monitor is front ported for powerful and extended low frequency response. The front panel features radiused edges and an elegant matte finish.
- 2-way active speaker system
- 10" bass driver with 4" aluminium alloy voice coil
- Special edition Dynaudio ESOTEC soft dome tweeter
- Electronic phase-aligned crossover
- Dual high-performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers
- Dynamic headroom of 1000W
- Protection circuitry
- Radiuses edges on front baffle
- Front-ported cabinet
The BM15A will never steer your mixes wrong. If you're ready for professional monitoring, put 'em in the cart!
BM15A Active Studio Monitor Specifications:
- System: 2-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 30Hz-21kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term): 124dB RMS
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Long Term): 125,5dB RMS
- Input level for 85dB: SPL @ 1m (+4/-10) -18dBu RMS/-34dBu RMS
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +16dBu peak/-1dBu peak
- Power consumption: 40W idle/300W max
- Amplifier power: Tweeter 100W/Woofer 200W
- Resonance Frequency: 39Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 27,5 liters
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1800Hz
- Crossover Slope: 30dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28mm soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid, 4mm die-cast alu front
- Woofer: 24cm, One-piece molded polypropylene cone, 100mm pure alu wire voice coil
- Weight: 18,6 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxL); 290 x 454 x 388 mm