Dynaudio Acoustics BM14S II Studio Sub (EA)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top quality low end for the studio.
From dubstep to metal, today's bass-dependent music requires a studio subwoofer for monitoring. The Dynaudio BM149S delivers the punch and woof that will inform your low-end mix decisions. Dynaudio is one of the truly venerated names in professional studio monitoring.
The Dynaudio tradition continues in the new II-series subs, delivering Dynaudio's premium, professional sound quality and performance. Dynaudio Professional II-series precision subwoofers are made in Denmark using hand-crafted drivers that have made Dynaudio the industry standard in studios the world over.
The BM14S II is a precision subwoofer specifically designed to complement BM6 mkIII and BM12 mkIII monitors, adding extended bass in mid-sized mixing and recording environments, however it is also a logical addition to any monitoring system.
- 12" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil. 300W @ 4 ohm
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°; Auto on/off, power LED;
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
- Seamless adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz.
Put some boom in the room with this professional studio subwoofer.
BM14S II Studio Sub (EA) Specifications:
- Model:BM14S II
- System:Precision Subwoofer
- Frequency Response:18 Hz to 250 Hz (+/-3 dB)
- Inputs: LFE/Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left full bandwidth
- XLR Input impedance: + branch 20 kOhm, - branch 10 kOhm
- Sensitivity: 75 mVRMS to 5 VRMS, adjustable
- Max. Input voltage:10 VRMS
- Outputs: Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left, High-pass filtered
- XLR Output impedance:100 Ohm (each branch)
- XLR Pin-out: 1: 0 / 2: + / 3: -
- Mode selector: LFE, Slave (Phase and volume controls are bypassed in slave mode
- Phase adjustment: 0° - 180°
- SAT High-pass: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- SUB Low-pass: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- Auto ON/OFF: Automatic ON (LED green) when signal is detected at input Automatic mute (LED red) when no signal is detected for 15 to 20 min.
- Amplifier power: 200 W, 4 Ohm
- Power consumption: <16 W Standby, 325 W Max.
- Woofer: 300 mm/12", One piece molded MSP cone (Magnesium Silicate Polymer), 100 mm/4", Pure aluminum voice coil
- Weight: 21 kg. / 46.3 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 350 x 350 x 369.5 / 13.8" x 13.8" x 14.5"
- (Specs can change without notice)