Dynaudio Acoustics BM 9S Active 10" SubwooferSku #605004000000000 Dynaudio Acoustics 605004 YBI Studio Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Perfect for extra punch in limited spaces.
The Dynaudio BM 9S subwoofer is intended to operate with the BM 5A monitors. It is extremely well-suited for that extra punch to the bottom in setups where space is limited. The BM 9S subwoofer speaker delivers a clear, crispy and surprisingly powerful punch when you take its almost diminutive size into account. The BM 9S will complement stereo and multichannel monitoring equally well and when daisy-chaining of subwoofers is needed, it sports a low level LFE input/output.
For significant control and enhancement of the general performance, the BM 9S has a closed cabinet. This creates an internal pressure by which the woofer gains a considerable amount of precision when it comes to the reproduction of low frequency signals. This precision is easily audible and it augments the feeling of reality that the listener experiences.
The Dynaudio BM 9S is very suitable for the following production environments: post production, music recording and mixing, film editing (smaller rooms), DVD authoring and mastering, multichannel production, broadcast, edit suites, and OB vans.
- 10" woofer
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°
- Auto on/off, power LED
- Mode selection, LFE or slave
- Adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies (50-150Hz)
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment, Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- Small dimensions: 11.6" X 11.4" X 12.5"
- 200W @ 4 Ohms
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
Order today and give your lows a boost.
BM 9S Active 10" Subwoofer Specifications:
- System: Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 29 Hz - 250 Hz
- Low Frequency Limit: 29Hz
- High Frequency Limit:
- 50 Hz - 250 Hz
- Amplifier Power: 200W @ 4 Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies: HP Sat, Flat/60Hz/80Hz, LP, 50-150Hz
- Crossover Slope: 2nd order Butterworth
- Crossover bypass: Yes (Flat)
- Phase adjustment: 0° / 180°
- Inputs: balanced/XLR
- Input Sensitivity for Full Output: 75mV - 5V
- Maximum Input: 10Vrms
- Input Impedance: 20 k (+ branch) 10k (- branch)
- Output: balanced/XLR
- Master / Slave Link: Yes
- Remote Control
- Drive Unit: 10" (24 cm), long throw
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 15,9 litres
- Bass Principle: closed
- Power Consumption (max): 325W
- Power Consumption (standby): 16W
- Mains Voltage: 100-120V 50/60Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight (net):
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 294 x 289 x 318 mm / 11.6" x 11.4" x 12.5"