Dynaudio Acoustics BM 5A MKII Studio Monitor (Single)Product #430563 Dynaudio Acoustics 430563 YBDA Powered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Improved driver technology and matched amp channels provide better monitor performance.
The BM 5A MKII Studio Monitor imparts all of the quality and power people expect from Dynaudio Acoustics, but this speaker has been reengineered to take nearfield monitoring to new levels of performance. New features on the BM 5A MKII monitor include handmade drivers that offer the best in quality and accuracy. The woofer offers longer excursions and stays linear longer, resulting in a cleaner, tighter bass response.
The louder and more accurate bass of the Dynaudio Acoustics BM 5A MKII is matched at the top end with a high-resolution, soft-dome tweeter that delivers unparalleled response. The added waveguide ensures less acoustical reflections and a more accurate sweet spot for listeners, resulting in a much better monitoring experience.
Dynaudio Acoustics matched the drivers perfectly to the BM 5A MKII's custom-designed dual amps to deliver maximum 117dB SPL while maintaining extraordinary sensitivity, resulting in a louder, cleaner, and more accurate sound.
The BM 5A MKII monitor's 3 integrated analog room filters enable adjustment and compensation of the acoustical monitor placement at both low, mid, and high frequencies—e.g. adjusting for bass boost at corner or wall placement as well as for potential high-frequency console reflections.
With the BM 5A MKII monitor, Dynaudio Acoustics took an established industry standard and made it better than ever. Expect the BM 5A MKII speaker to deliver higher-quality monitoring across the entire frequency range without a higher price.
- 2-way active nearfield monitor
- Handcrafted aluminium drivers
- High-resolution soft dome tweeter
- Smooth and accurate HF waveguide
- Extended excursion 7" woofer
- 2-channel, 90W transient power (2x50W RMS)
- 117dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 48Hz-21kHz
Check out the newly reborn BM 5A. Order the BM MKII today and prepare to hear the difference.
BM 5A MKII Studio Monitor (Single) Specifications:
- Frequency response (±3dB): 45Hz-21kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): 117dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Short Term): 118dB peak
- Input level for 85dB SPL @1m (+4/-10): 00mV @ 0dB setting
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +9dBu Peak @ 0dB setting
- Power consumption: Idle: 10W/Max: 90W
- Amplifier power: 2x90W Transient power (50W RMS)
- Resonance frequency: 55Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 9 liters
- Bass principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover frequencies: 1500Hz
- Crossover slope: 6dB/oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4mm aluminum front
- Woofer: 7" molded aluminum frame; one-piece, thermo-formed MSP cone; 75mm pure aluminum wire voice coil
- Weight: 8.7 kg/19.2 lb.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186mm x 320mm x 320mm (7.3" x 12.5" x 12.5")