Drawmer S2 Signature Series Dual Channel Tube CompressorProduct #185002 Drawmer 185002 YFC Compressors & Limiters https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Retains low frequencies without pumping, enhances high frequencies, and does parallel compression
The Drawmer S2 is a dual channel tube compressor that features a host of creative processing possibilities.
BIG- Retains bass frequencies and minimizes undesirable 'pumping' by rolling off the detection signal at 75, 125 or 250Hz (user switchable). A fully variable level control allows for the desired amount of Big processing and an in/out switch provides the option to remove from the signal path for A/B comparison.
BRIGHT- A dynamic high-frequency enhancer to keep compressed audio sounding fresh and bright with continuously variable frequency control (500Hz to 20kHz) and amount of dynamic enhancement.
DRY- Mixes user defined amount of 'uncompressed' signal with the compressed signal to create 'parallel compression effect' without the need for external mixing devices.
- 2 Channel soft-knee tube compressor
- Fully balanced internal signal path
- Class A design
- Isolation transformers IN and OUT
- 'Alltube' circuit design
- Variable attack and release with optional 'Program Dependent' auto release operation
- Dual mono or stereo link operation
- Switchable 'peak' or 'VU' metering to display transients
- Switchable +10db or +20db meter re-scale modes
- 8 segment gain reduction metering
- 'Big' mode for retaining low frequencies
- 'Bright' mode for enhancing high frequencies
- 'Dry' mix mode for 'parallel compression effect'
Do away with pumping, boost bass energy without punching holes in your mix, and more. Put this on your 2-bus if you want to make a record.