Drawmer DA6 Balanced Distribution Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve channel mono) distribution amplifier featuring XLR balanced inputs and outputs with optional transformer balancing where remote amplifiers and recorders are fed from separate power supplies.
The distribution of mono and stereo balanced audio signals from a single source to multiple destinations has many applications including multi-zone sound reinforcement installations, live sports events coverage, broadcast studios, video suites, duplication or indeed anywhere high quality audio has to be distributed to a number of locations down long cable runs.
The stereo Input features individual left/right level controls with LED bargraph metering enabling the correct balancing of stereo material or two mono signals. Each of the six outputs incorporate further left/right level controls and a Mono/Stereo switch providing the selection of either one stereo output or two mono outputs per channel. This feature allows the DA-6 to function as either a 1 x stereo input/6 x stereo outputs or 2 x mono input/12 x mono output unit or any combination of the two._The output section consists of a Channel Select so that the individual left/right output level of each channel is displayed on the output LED bargraph and can be monitored by the Headphone jack socket. A pair of auxiliary link stereo jack sockets (TRS) are provided via the rear panel for connection to further DA-6 units for the distribution of even more channels.
DA6 Balanced Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 15K Ohms
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 33 Ohms (electronically balanced)
- MAX. INPUT LEVEL: Bal. +23.5dB Unbal. +18dB
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Bal. +22.5dB Unbal. +17.5dB into 600 Ohms
- HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER: 1 Watt into 8 Ohms
- HEADPHONE IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms to 600 Ohms
- NOISE: Better than -95dB ( Gain=0dB @ 22Hz - 22KHz)
- CROSSTALK: > -90dB @ 10KHz (Input grounded, any channel output)
- DISTORTION: @ 1KHz Output 0dB 0.008%, +10dB 0.008%, +20dB 0.015%
- BANDWIDTH: 18Hz to 32Khz -1dB